How auction finance works
Pre-auction funding is the route that assists you in securing your property in the shortest period of time. We aim to assist you in securing finance for your chosen property through our funders, in time for auction day.
If your offer to purchase your chosen property is accepted on auction day, you will have 28 days to complete your purchase. Therefore, by arranging pre-auction funding for your chosen property in advance of the auction, you can save valuable time in completing the transaction and acquisition.
We attend a wide variety of property auctions throughout the year – supporting clients with a vast and varied range of funding requirements, especially at auction sale time. This means our experts are on hand to help arrange finance as quickly as possible.
Key features of our auction finance solutions:
- quick decisions
- funding of up to 75% of purchase price, dependent on location, required term and property type
- 100% funding available with additional security
- funding available for both residential and commercial property
- funding for land with planning permission available
- terms available from 3 to 12 months
- monthly rates from 0.75% (charges and other fees also apply)
- choose from a variety of repayment methods, such as rolling up interest payments, part-payments and full payments over the term.